To help players learn the basic importance of getting three hits to put together an attack.
- Divide your players into groups of 3.
- One coach with a call will stand on the service line.
How it Works
- The coach will toss the ball into play to the Passer.
- The Passer will bump the ball to the Setter.
- The Setter will set the ball to the Attacker.
- The Attacker will then complete a successful hit over the net.
- Have each player rotate so that they get to play each position.
- Make sure each group of 3 players gets the opportunity to complete the drill 2-3 times.
- For younger players this drill helps get them familiar with getting three proper hits.
- For more experienced players this can help teams perfect their attack set-up and proper three hit communication.