This is a fun drill that helps players focus on ball control as well as working as a team to complete a task.
- Divide your players into two teams, one on each service line.
- Give each player a ball.
How it Works
- On the whistle, one player from each team will serve the ball to start the drill.
- That player will then sit where their ball landed on the opposite side of the court.
- All other players on the team will serve toward their teammate, who will be attempting to catch their balls.
- Once a ball is caught, the server of that ball will sit next to the first player.
- This continues until one of the teams has all their players sitting on the court.
- They are the winning team and should be rewarded.
- Have the winning team choose a punishment for the losing team or simply provide a reward for the winning team.
- To make it more focused and challenging, you can have a coach choose the starting spot for where the first player will serve and sit .