This is a great drill for offenses to build their skills of hitting certain areas of the floor.
- Tape off three targets (3”x3”) on each side of the court.
- Line up on the service line.
How it Works
- Complete hits and serves to the other side of the net.
- You will get 3 points for hitting one of the taped areas.
- Minus 1 point if the ball goes out of bounds or hits the net.
- Total points for 3 minutes.
- This is an excellent drill to learn to hit certain areas of the court on offense.
- The areas you are trying to hit should be common areas that are difficult to cover with traditional defenses.