To reinforce the principles of a proper serve technique and of serving it inside the court
- Divide your players into groups of 3-4
- Give each group 2-3 balls
- Two groups will start, one at each service line
- On the whistle, each team serves – multiple players can serve at the same time.
- Make sure that each team has the same number of balls.
- The first team to complete 10 good serves that land on the other side of the court wins.
- The losing team rotates off and a new team comes on.
- The first team to stay and win 10 points is the king of the court and should be rewarded.
- This can become a fast paced game as players try to serve as fast as possible, make sure that they still use proper technique as
they are under pressure and going full speed.
- With repetition, this helps reinforce the proper serving techniques and the importance of getting the serve in.